PL/SQL (Procedural Language/Structured Query Language) is a procedural language designed specifically to embrace SQL statements within its syntax. It is an extension of SQL language, designed for seamless processing of SQL statements enhancing the security, portability, and robustness of the database. It was developed by Oracle Corporation in the early 90's to enhance the capabilities of SQL. PL/SQL is one of three key programming languages embedded in the Oracle Database, along with SQL itself and Java.
BENEFITS OF ORACLE PL/SQL
- Tight Integration with SQL
Block Structures: PL SQL consists of blocks of code, which can be nested within each other. Each block forms a unit of a task or a logical module. PL/SQL Blocks can be stored in the database and reused.
- Better Performance: PL SQL engine processes multiple SQL statements simultaneously as a single block, thereby reducing network traffic.
- Error Handling: PL/SQL handles errors or exceptions effectively during the execution of a PL/SQL program. Once an exception is caught, specific actions can be taken depending upon the type of the exception or it can be displayed to the user with a message.
- Procedural Language Capability: PL SQL consists of procedural language constructs such as conditional statements (if else statements) and loops like (FOR loops).
- PL/SQL is a very secure functionality tool for manipulating, controlling, validating, and restricting unauthorized access data from the SQL database.
- Using PL/SQL we can improve application performance. It also allows to deal with errors so we can provide user friendly error messages.
- PL/SQL have a great functionality to display multiple records from the multiple tables at the same time.
- PL/SQL is capable to send entire block of statements and execute it in the Oracle engine at once.
WHY TO HAVE ORACLE PL/SQL TRAINING CLASS IN SAI INFOSYS?
We the team of Sai infosys are happy to inform that, we are providing 100% practical training in chennai for ORACLE PL/SQL programming language. People who are in the thirst to learn and shine in ORACLE PL/SQL, no more wait, Right time to step into Sai infosys. This is one of the best ORACLE PL/SQL training institute in Chennai. We provide ORACLE PL/SQL training in chennai to students with the best teachers who are IT Professionals and currently working in ORACLE PL/SQL. So this would make people get nourished in job oriented stuffs in ORACLE PL/SQL rather than just reading everything importantly. We designed our syllabus to students based on the idea of ORACLE PL/SQL Experts. We give best ORACLE PL/SQL training in Chennai, to make students get placed in good IT companies. We provide full hands-on session to students for each and every concepts they learn, this makes us one of the good ORACLE PL/SQL training institute in Chennai. We give best and clear ORACLE PL/SQL training in chennai for students with a very good team of faculty who have years and years of experience in IT profession and ORACLE PL/SQL.
This ORACLE PL/SQL training in chennai would also give students an idea about IT profession and what are all the stuffs they are gonna be working in the company. This ORACLE PL/SQL training institute in Chennai is preferred by many students and we wish it to be preferred by many others also. This ORACLE PL/SQL training class in chennai offers flexible timing and training as students expect. Those who have experienced this ORACLE PL/SQL training class in chennai has also mentioned their review, which you can checkout. This ORACLE PL/SQL training institute in chennai has provided a clear syllabus which you can checkout in the course details tab.
- What Is PL/SQL? Introduction & Architecture
- SQL Vs. PL/SQL Vs T-SQL: Key Differences
- PL/ SQL Block: STRUCTURE, Syntax, ANONYMOUS Example
- PL/SQL First Program: Hello World Example
- Oracle PL/SQL Data Types: Character, Number, Boolean, Date, LOB
- Oracle PL/SQL Variable Identifiers Tutorial with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL Collections: Varrays, Nested & Index by Tables
- Oracle PL/SQL Records Type with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL IF THEN ELSE Statement: ELSIF, NESTED-IF
- Oracle PL/SQL: CASE Statement with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL LOOP with Example
- Oracle PL/SQL FOR LOOP with Example
- Oracle PL/SQL WHILE LOOP with Example
- Oracle PL/SQL Stored Procedure & Functions with Examples
- Oracle PL/SQL Exception Handling: Examples to Raise User-defined Exception
- Oracle PL/SQL Insert, Update, Delete & Select Into [Example]
- Oracle PL/SQL Cursor: Implicit, Explicit, Cursor FOR Loop [Example]
- Oracle PL/SQL BULK COLLECT: FORALL Example
- Autonomous Transaction in Oracle PL/SQL: Commit, Rollback
- Oracle PL/SQL Package: Type, Specification, Body [Example]
- Oracle PL/SQL Trigger Tutorial: Instead of, Compound [Example]
- Oracle PL/SQL Object Types Tutorial with EXAMPLES
- Oracle PL/SQL Dynamic SQL Tutorial: Execute Immediate & DBMS_SQL
- Nested Blocks & Variable Scope in Oracle PL/SQL Tutorial [Example]
- PL/SQL Interview Questions