WHY TO HAVE PYTHON TRAINING CLASSES?
- Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics.
- It is not statistically-typed.
- Its features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management.
- It’s one of the most powerful language because of its Simplicity, Reliability, Security, Portability and Object-Oriented Programming methodology.
- YouTube, Google, NSA, BitTorrent uses python.
BENEFITS OF PYTHON
- Simple and easy to use.
- Free and open source.
- High-level language.
- Support different programming paradigms.
WHY TO HAVE PYTHON TRAINING CLASS IN SAI INFOSYS?
- We the team of Sai infosys are happy to inform that, we are providing 100% practical training for python programming language.
- People who are in the thirst to learn and shine in python, no more wait, Right time to step into Sai infosys.
- This is one of the best python training institute in Chennai.
- We provide python training to students with the best teachers who are IT Professionals and currently working in python. So this would make people get nourished in job oriented stuffs in python rather than just reading everything importantly.
- We designed our syllabus to students based on the idea of python Experts.
- We give best python training in Chennai, to make students get placed in good IT companies.
- We provide full hands-on session to students for each and every concepts they learn, this makes us one of the good python training institute in Chennai.
- We give best and clear python training for students with a very good team of faculty who have years and years of experience in IT profession and python.
- This python training would also give students an idea about IT profession and what are all the stuffs they are gonna be working in the company.
- This python training institute in Chennai is preferred by many students and we wish it to be preferred by many others also.
- This python training class offers flexible timing and training as students expect.
- Those who have experienced this python training class has also mentioned their review, which you can checkout.
- This python training institute has provided a clear syllabus which you can checkout in the course details tab.
Introduction to Python
- Overview of Python
- The Companies using Python
- Other applications in which Python is used
- Discuss Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
- Values, Types, Variables
- Operands and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Command Line Arguments
- Writing to the screen
Squences and File operation
- Python files I/O Functions
- Strings and related operations
- Tuples and related operations
- Lists and related operations
- Dictionaries and related operations
- Sets and related operations
Deep Dive – Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors & Exceptions
- Function Parameters
- Global variables
- Variable scope and Returning Values
- Lambda Functions
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Standard Libraries
- Modules Used in Python
- The Import statements
- Module search path
- Package installation ways
- Errors and Exception Handling
- Handling multiple exceptions
Introduction to NumPy & Pandas
- NumPy – arrays
- Operations on arrays
- Indexing slicing and iterating
- Reading and writing arrays on files
- Pandas – data structures & index operations
- Reading and Writing data from Excel/CSV formats into Pandas
- matplotlib library
- Grids, axes, plots
- Markers, colours, fonts and styling
- Types of plots – bar graphs, pie charts, histograms
- Contour plots
- Basic Functionalities of a data object
- Merging of Data objects
- Concatenation of data objects
- Types of Joins on data objects
- Exploring a Dataset
- Analyzing a dataset
|Working Hours||7am to 9pm|
|Batch Size||3 to 5|
|Classes timings||7am to 9pm|
|Fast Track Classes||Available|
|Week days Classes hours per day||2 hours|
|Weekend Classes per day||4 hours|
- Lectures 47
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 10
- Assessments Yes
Squences and File Operation
Deep Dive - Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors & Exceptions
Introduction to NumPy & Pandas